So exams are ending in less than 2 weeks time, and that’s when real life BEGINS. I might have constantly mentioned about how excited I am and all and have educated myself to prepare for it, but it does not mean that I am fully ready. Unfortunately, the resistance is still acting upon me, and I haven’t practiced all the good habits (or taken out all the bad ones) that I really want to have. So, off the top of my head, these are what I want to start working towards:
- Coming up with a concrete personal finance & investing plan (Which includes creating additional bank accounts and confirming my personal allocations from the beginning)
- Developing my ebook/course on getting started on investing for young graduates (Which involves researching and content development)
- Getting started on a more structured health & fitness plan (Which includes exercise & in the future, meal plans as well)
- Coming up with a website for personal/professional use
- Educating myself for my future job scope, careers, and personal projects (Which includes finding what courses I want to enroll for, personal biz dvp & canvassing, etc)
Can’t wait to get out of the bubble, not sure if I would be regretting feeling this way in a few weeks time. Haha. At least I still have my grad trip to look forward to first!!